What you’ll learn
In just 12 weeks, your child will learn basic programming, how the internet works, problem-solving skills through research and logical thinking, use Python to program a webpage. Finally, your child will be able to write business logic and build excellent applications.
- Figure out how the internet works.
- Learn most used programming language.
- Learn how to solve problem with code.
- Understand how to turn business logic into machine code.
Goals and Objectives
Expose students to the world of possibilities in tech. At the end of the course, the student will plan, interpret and build a webpage.
This programme is for you if:
- You have children between the age of 7 and 17 year old.
- You want your child to become tech-savvy. You don't need to wait for the government or schools to start teaching it. This course will get your kid started.
What you will build
How the Internet Works
The Internet is based on the fundamental concept that all computers should be able to reach each other using an address. The same way you have your home and street addresses. For example, if you want to come to InstinctHub studio here in Lagos, you would need to have the idea of the location before you leave your home.
Introduction to Python Programming Language
Python is a natural programming language that is highly readable and simple to use and learn. It has clear and English-like syntax that allows the programmer to focus on the business logic rather than thinking about the language's nitty-gritty keywords. This course will help understand how Python truely works.