What you’ll learn
- Converting static designs to HTML and CSS
- Responsive designs that work across mobile and desktop devices
- Creating forms and data validations
- Working with version controls
- Interactivity with CSS effects, transitions, and animations
- Creating graphics and optimisation
Goals and Objectives
This programme is for you if:
- You are interested in developing an understanding of primary coding languages to ensure your skills remain relevant in today's competitive job market.
- You want expertise in planning and creating every aspect of a website, from content and graphics to create a user-friendly website.
- You would like to validate your web design skills with a Certificate from Instinct Hub.
What you will build
Introduction to HTML Basics
You will learn the fundamentals of HTML. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with the web markup language used for structuring content on the webpage.
Introduction to CSS Basics
You will learn the fundamentals of CSS. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with the web styling language. These ae some of the things you will get used to; Inheritance and Specificity, Colors, The Box Model, Sizes and Units, Background Image, Positioning, Transitions and Animation and Responsive Design.
Creating Web Pages with HTML and CSS
One common thing you will encounter while trying to build a website is the need for several pages. In this lesson, you will learn how to create multiple web pages.
Change Navbar Background Color on Scroll
This tutorial will target a navbar element on the page and change both background color and text color when the user scroll 100px from top of the page.
Creating Employee Directory
In this lesson, I will show you how to create a responsive em. In other to do this, I made the UI version in Adobe XD which will serve as the project guide throughout the short lesson.